Wednesday, October 6, 2010

wiww

Ok.. these are all out of order. I have a major headache that won't go away so I'm just trying to get these posted on Wednesday

Linked to the pleated poppy blog





 Sunday
Church
Dress: Cato
Jewlery: Necklace.. vintage, my moms?
Ring.. Fire Mt. Gems
Bracelet: me
Shoes: Payless
(another weird face)











 Sunday night small groups
Shirt: Old Navy Clearance
Jeans: Old Navy
Flip Flops: Old Navy
Jewelry: Necklace and Earrings by me







Monday? Tuesday?
Shirt: Walmart
Jeans: Old Navy
Flip Flops: Walmart








 Wednesday night church
Shirt: Old Navy on clearance
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: got them a long time ago... not sure where... i hardly ever wear them, i should wear them more often. they're cute, don't ya think?
Earrings and necklace: me (sorry for the blurry pic)
Hair: still haven't had a cut, up in frizzy ponytail so i thought i'd pouf it even more for the shot.




Thursday morning
after taking the kids to school... i look pretty hideous (no makeup, haven't brushed my hair or my teeth)  and don't match, but don't care :O)
Tee: our local, very small mall.
(It's the "fruits of the spirit" Galatians 5: 22-23...
our bible verse theme for a social club i was in at college.)
Shorts: Goodwill
Flip Flops: Old Navy






I wore this outfit last week, but forgot to include it...



 Cardi: Target
Shirt: Kohl's junior section (i've had this shirt for a couple of years and
never worn it. what took me so long? it looked really cute!)
Jeans: Old Navy
Jewelry: had forever.... especially the silver bracelet with swirls..
i wore it in highschool in the early 80's. that makes it vintage :O) 
Sandals: Payless
(my FAVE outfit so far for what i wore wednesday!)

No comments: