Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Boo!

I put some Halloween decorations out on the front porch the other day.
I didn't put a whole lot of thought into it.
I was upstairs in a storage closet and saw them and grabbed a few and sort of just set them out.
I could do a better decorating job, but they look okay so I'm okay with
okay :O)















The flower isn't part of the decorations. It just happens to be a pretty orange and happens to be blooming in one of my pots on the front porch.
I love orange!


Happy
Halloween
y'all

2 comments:

The Flying Bee said...

I haven't done my Halloween decorating yet. I guess I need to get on that....if only I could stop junkin' long enough to do it. :)

Laura said...

I put out pumpkins but my kids keep moving them! Last night, I found the pumpkin in my bed!