Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Creativity... and antique bottles

Recently I've become addicted to blogs. I admit it. I AM AN ADDICT!

I've been so inspired by some of these blogs. I've spent hours and hours looking at these blogs. I decided I better STEP AWAY from the computer and start creating.

Yesterday I stepped away and got creative. I've been inspired by some of the women who decorate antique bottles.

Here is a bottle I had that had bath salts in it. I found it the other day. (I still have things I haven't put back into the bathroom after the remodel.) I noticed what a pretty shape it had so I thought I'd spruce it up a little....













Here is the antique bottle I decorated... not sure I'm happy with it. I may change it up some.


Here are a few other pictures from my creative day~









and a pretty pink bloom from my crepe myrtle....




~Lora

No comments: