Monday, July 13, 2009

Goodwill Goodies...

Sometimes I visit the local Goodwill and find nothing! And... sometimes I find some goodies. The other day I found some goodies to go in my home... or maybe to sell. I haven't decided yet. Or maybe I'll put them in my home for awhile and then sell them.

Candlestick, $2.00... I like it. I'll probably keep it, at least for a while.


Iron scrolled container, $3.00. I bought a good smellin' candle, $1.00, at Goodwill also to put in it, but then it broke when something fell on top of the bag on the ride home... Oh well, I used it anyway.




I thought this frame was really pretty. I may paint it or maybe just leave it gold. What do you think? I bought some material to embroidery something to put in the frame. I haven't embroidered in many, many years so we'll see how that goes. Frame, $1.00.


Bargains make me so hApPy~ Total with tax... $7.54!!

No comments: