Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I've got plans...

I have many, many things I've picked up at Goodwill (my Goodwill Goodies), thrift stores, antique malls or "junk" given to me by friends. These "goodies" are just sitting around waiting for me to pick them up and get busy. I'm blaming my lack of doing anything on the weather. It's snowing (see last picture)... again! It never snows in Texas. This is the second time in a week and it's supposed to snow again Friday!!
I'm not complaining because it's beautiful. Anyway, it's too cold to work in my storage building. It's a mess in there and until I have time to clean it up all my little "projects", "junk", "goodies" ... things "I've got plans" for are sitting around cluttering up the house.




My newest goodwill finds...



I bought this bottle at Goodwill for $1.50. It's not antique, but it's pretty and "I've got plans" to alter it.





How about this cute metal container? Goodwill... $2.00. As soon as I walked in I grabbed it. "I've got plans" to paint it white, maybe red, and paint a rectangle of chalk paint. I love it! I can see some fresh flowers in it and the word FLOWERS written in chalk... cute, cute, cute.




Remember I said it was snowing... well, here's Abigail on the back porch
in the BEAUTIFUL snow.
{Not much snow on the ground. It had just started. Now, a couple of hours later, the ground is covered.}








1 comment:

Jeanne Oliver said...

I need to check ours out. Ours is pretty scary though!