Thursday, March 25, 2010

Been busy... and, oh yeah... I had a wreck!


I've been wanting to blog for days, but just haven't found the time.

I have lots of pictures of bargain finds, my birthday cookie (yes I had a birthday March 22,) works in progress and even

pictures of my smashed mini van to blog about...

I had a wreck yesterday. I'm okay, but my van is not. It was really scary. In my 30 years of driving I've never had a "real" wreck. A guy rear-ended me a couple of years ago in the rain, but it was nothing like smashing into another car (almost head-on) and knowing I was going to hit them and not be able to stop. Luckily I was only going about 40 miles an hour... still scary. After I got home and had picked up my kids from school I went in the bedroom and cried. I almost cried when my husband came to pick me up, but I held it in because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to stop. So, I held it in until it was just me and him. I just kept thinking what would my family do without me? I could have died today. I know... thoughts you don't want to have, but it could happen in a split second... life can change. I thanked God about a million times for keeping me safe and I tried to appreciate life a little more as I was going through my day today.


Here's a picture of my poor mini van. Even though a lot of mom's hate to drive a mini van... I have always loved mine.



Everybody drive careful!

No comments: