Monday, March 15, 2010

Progress on my craft room


I've been spending a lot of time lately cleaning my junk of a storage building. I still have a lot of work to do, but it's coming along. I decided I wouldn't wait till it was finished {because it may never be finished since it IS still a storage building} to start crafting. I'm slowly bringing things from the house to my ~NEW CRAFT ROOM~ I'm so excited.
I had tons of clothes that my kids have outgrown and did not sell in our yard sale hanging up in the building so yesterday I bagged up SIX trash bags and 3 wal-mart bags full of clothes to take to our church. It looks a lot better... more space!




I piled a bunch of stuff in a container ... what a mess! See any goodies in there?


SUPPLIES!






~Projects I'm working on~









I just love this quote.....
I'm looking forward to posting some of my FINISHED projects
and
more pictures of
my craft room
as it becomes
just what I want.

1 comment:

T said...

I can't wait to see what you do!!! I love a room makeover!