Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shopping with Julie.... a trip to Granbury Texas

Here is me and Julie.
Neither one of us like this picture.
We only took one other picture of us and my eyes are closed in that one.

Julie called me on Tuesday and said "let's go to Granbury tomorrow"
and I said "okay, I'm ready to get out of my house."
We only have a few more weeks until schools out and then we'll never get to hang out!



We saw lots of *bLinG*

and pretty flowers...



A pretty window display (sorry about the reflection)



This is one of my favorite stores in Granbury


Lots of pretty light fixtures!


mercury glass! LOVE!



Cool, colorful purses.... love those fabric prints!



I took a picture of these because we decided we could make these ourselves to go in our back yards... cute, huh?
Craft day project!


LOVE the fabric for these place mats and napkins!!



fish measuring spoons... oh my! so cute!


.... other pretty stuff




These napkins cracked me up! I had to take a picture.
Julie didn't see these. When I showed her the pictures later
she cracked up too and said she would have bought these!!

I guess we were s.l.u.t.s. yesterday Julie :O)


Look at those troll leggings!!!


A cool coffee shop... we didn't go in.


LOVED these too!! LOVED!!


Colorful piggies


and table


This was so cute. It was a little notebook made of newspaper
with the little birdie and tree applique.



Upstairs... i think this was my fave store


Not sure what these were... long match holder?? I just thought the print was great!


pretty glass hummingbird feeders


A light fixture made of branches and sticks....
neat-o!


Julie thinking...
"I don't want to go home yet!"


We stopped in here. It was really cool. You can paint pottery, make
mosaics and other stuff. We might be going back there with the girls.


... more cute stuff

I took a picture of this. I'm going to use this scripture in one of my collages.
We sing this song at our church too.


Last minute jewelry looking....
time to pick up the kids...




WAIT!
Where was that fudge we saw? or do you want ice cream instead?
(We decided we looked like 'duh' and 'durh' in this picture.
We were really photogenic yesterday)


We made it home!
Late picking up the kids.
We blamed it on a train we had to sit and wait on.
There WAS a train, actually TWO just sitting on the tracks.
I think we were late picking up the kids because we had to find
a cookie to eat on the way home though... but don't tell the kids that.

Here is Julie writing on my new chalk wall.
I think she looks a like teacher.


And... here's what I bought. A vanilla candle and a mercury glass candle holder.
I only spent around $7.... and about $4 for the cookie we had to have and a coke.
The cookie tasted awful, but the coke was good.

And I had a FUN, FUN day with my friend!!

No comments: