Friday, September 2, 2011

Painting supplies

I spent some time today at Home Depot and Lowes.

It was better than shopping for clothes!

Now if the weather would just cooperate and get cooler I could get busy painting furniture.




I got this cute little butterfly stamp and more fun stuff at Wal-Mart. I finally got some letter stencils... I've got plans for those.




Love these FREE paint brochures.  So many pretty colors. Isn't the butterfly beautiful?






Can't wait to use all this!





Bargain of the day!  Oops paint.
.50 cents each. I snatched up all of them as soon as I saw them!!
Look at that red.





Not sure what I'm going to use this on. I'll find something. 






Remember this table?
I'm thinking now that I want to paint it white....





with these cans!




I love paint supplies.
It's my new favorite thing.


No comments: