Saturday, April 6, 2013

My life in the past few months

I finally got a USB cord to download about a million pictures from my camera. Since I haven't been posting blogs  for the past SEVERAL months, here's what I've been doing.....




My son got married!








One of my daughters went to college!






My grand-son turned 2!





 Runny nose and chocolate mouth :)








My youngest, who is 13, is almost as tall as me!






My other daughter is graduating in May and going to the same college as her sister!







Spent time with family! 





Me and my kids (the youngest is missing)




My bird, who I named Blu, turned green! :) 






I've been working on cleaning up my storage building and packing things away... hoping to sell our house soon!







I've been buying pretty things....  (love, love, love this owl bowl from HomeGoods)







....and thrifting (I'm in the process of spraying him red!)






and always taking pictures of pretty flowers/plants/trees!




















(another pretty cup from HomeGoods)






No comments: