Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Vanilla Chai and a new addition


It's a rainy, dreary morning... what could be better than

THIS?


.... another HomeGoods buy. LOVE this cup!!







Meet Shammy (we didn't name her...but we thought we'd keep the name since she knows it.)

She was given to us by my son and daughter-in-law's friends who could no longer keep her.

I've never had an 'inside dog' ... It's an adjustment, but she's so, so sweet.

I think she's pretty happy with us :)








I've been working on some crafty things... 





I'm not finished. It needs something. ?
Not sure what though.
What do you think?
Maybe a vintage rhinestone earring in the middle?
A gathered piece of material around the edge?
I'm going to put a magnet on the back.  I think it will look cute on a fridge or a file cabinet.

Leave a  comment with your ideas!!


No comments: