Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pretty things around the house...



Wildflowers in the kitchen window






 A little angel on the front porch





This one has broken wings, but I can't bear to throw her away so she just sits in a wire basket on the front porch.







Beautiful flowers

















Another broken angel. She used to sit in my kitchen window, but had fallen several times and broken her legs. We glued them at least twice. I moved her to a shelf in my dining room and the whole shelf fell and broke her legs again. So.... now she sits in dirt in a potted plant with her broken legs covered. I think she likes her new home.






Rusted = Pretty






Trying to get a close up of a snail








More  rusted goodness!







Country livin' in Texas......








~ Home Sweet Home ~









No comments: