Thursday, September 17, 2009

Me

I've been busy AND my computer was down a couple of days, so it's been awhile since I've blogged. Yes, I did survive, but just barely. I still haven't caught up on all my blog reading. I'm hoping I can catch up this weekend.
It's been raining here for over a week. I'm not complaining. I'm pretty sure I can handle another week of rain, BUT I'd like to be able to sit on the couch with a blanket and read a book and watch Lifetime movies instead of running errands and subbing and running the kids here, there and everywhere in the pouring rain.
Well... here's some pictures of me. Not much going on to take pictures of so I'm just posting pictures of me. Is that weird? vain? narcissistic?
I did the 365 days project on flickr so I got used to taking pictures of me and sometimes I miss it.... so, here's me....











Me and Abigail~




1 comment:

LuLu said...

cute pictures!!! and I love your necklace!! wishing you a moment to to sit on the couch and watch Lifetime movies!! :)
xo,
LuLu