Wednesday, September 29, 2010

wiww

What I Wore Wednesday....

Linked to







Friday
Wore to substitute teach
Shirt: Thrifted from Goodwill..i think $3.99
Tank: Wal-Mart
Jeans: Levis thrifted from Goodwill... $6.99
Shoes: Payless (i think) a few years ago
(sorry for the weird angle, but the straight on shots were not pretty)












Sunday
Wore to church
Cardigan: Target
Tank: W-mart
Skirt: i think Kohl's clearance rack
Shoes: Old Navy
Earrings: shrinky dinks made by my teen daughter at church camp, cute huh?










                                                 

Sunday night
Wore to small groups (church)
Cardigan and shoes: same as Sunday morning
Tank: Nicole Miller, Kohl's?
Jeans: Levis thrifted Goodwill
Jewelry: earrings.. premier, necklace... made by me out of vintage shoe clip






Monday or Tuesday
Wore to take the kids to school and work around the house
Shirt: old don't know where i got it
Jeans: Old Navy
Flip Flops: Old Navy
(cropped my face out... no make-up and a little scary lookin')







Wednesday
Wore to town to set up a display of my jewelry
and a display of my garden charms at two stores... woo-hoo!
Tee: Church camp shirt
Jeans: Old Navy
Flip Flops: Old Navy
Hair: up in pony-tail and frizzy from cleaning
and another scary face




This is my every day attire when i'm at home
Tee: Very old and holey Old Navy tee
Shorts: Boxers from Gap (so comfy!)
Granny house shoes: Walmart
Another beautiful hair day and goofy face


I REALLY need a haircut... really bad!!


Tomorrow I'll show you some of my bargains I found this week... i LOVE me a good bargain!!

No comments: